72 Themes found
Name: Cherry Pie
Name: Dearborn Pony
Name: Deep Purple Haze
How do I download a Theme?
* Open TuTuneMe's Settings.
* Tap "Download a Theme"
* Enter the Theme Code you got from a friend or the TuTuneMe website and tap the "Done" button.
* TuTuneMe will show you a preview of the theme where you can decide whether or not to import. Tap "Yes" or "No"
Thats it! If you want to use the new Theme just go go the Theme Chooser and tap on the new Theme.
TuTuneMe 1.2 is here
Please consider leaving an App Store review if you like TuTuneMe.
That supports our efforts to provide you with cool new features like these:
TuTuneMe 1.2 Release Notes:
• Spanish language translations.
• Gestures - you can now assign many more actions to DRAG gestures.
• Gestures - Pinch gesture can now have "No Action".
• Gestures - “Shake to Shuffle” can now be disabled.
• Gestures - two finger single tap action was previously always disabled.
• Gestures - added actions: Fast Forward/Rewind, 30 second skip.
• Scrubber Panel - tap anywhere (except the knob) to skip forward/backward.
• Scrubber Panel - now obeys theme settings.
• Themes - added Album Art “Reflection” ON/OFF switch: Customize Theme Elements -> Album Art.
• Audio Library - podcasts are now organized as Albums.
• Audio Library - fonts can now be resized from a panel at the bottom of the list.
• Settings - new options: “Pause Music at Quit”, “Playlist Music Delay”, “Prevent Sleep”.
• Action button - icon has changed from an arrow to a grid (at Apple’s request).
• App now launches faster (when current song was not chosen in TuTuneMe).
• When the music library needs updating, instructions now appear.
TuTuneMe 1.1 Release Notes:
• Fix: when manually choosing Day or Night, the "auto" setting now gets disabled properly.
• Settings: when “Use Theme” is “Auto”, tap the blue “>“ button to set when day and night begins.