TuTuneMe 1.2 is here
Please consider leaving an App Store review if you like TuTuneMe.
That supports our efforts to provide you with cool new features like these:
TuTuneMe 1.2 Release Notes:
• Spanish language translations.
• Gestures - you can now assign many more actions to DRAG gestures.
• Gestures - Pinch gesture can now have "No Action".
• Gestures - “Shake to Shuffle” can now be disabled.
• Gestures - two finger single tap action was previously always disabled.
• Gestures - added actions: Fast Forward/Rewind, 30 second skip.
• Scrubber Panel - tap anywhere (except the knob) to skip forward/backward.
• Scrubber Panel - now obeys theme settings.
• Themes - added Album Art “Reflection” ON/OFF switch: Customize Theme Elements -> Album Art.
• Audio Library - podcasts are now organized as Albums.
• Audio Library - fonts can now be resized from a panel at the bottom of the list.
• Settings - new options: “Pause Music at Quit”, “Playlist Music Delay”, “Prevent Sleep”.
• Action button - icon has changed from an arrow to a grid (at Apple’s request).
• App now launches faster (when current song was not chosen in TuTuneMe).
• When the music library needs updating, instructions now appear.
TuTuneMe 1.1 Release Notes:
• Fix: when manually choosing Day or Night, the "auto" setting now gets disabled properly.
• Settings: when “Use Theme” is “Auto”, tap the blue “>“ button to set when day and night begins.
|One of many FAQs offered.|